Artichoke & Smoked Fish Dip
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 14 oz (1 can) Manischewitz® Vegetable Broth
- 3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Manischewitz® Matzo Meal
- salt and pepper
- In a medium skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil 1 to 2 minutes; add vegetable broth and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
- Combine soy milk and cornstarch; add to broth mixture; simmer an additional 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Place artichoke hearts in a food processor and pulse 6 or 7 times; add vegetable broth mixture and pulse an additional 3 to 4 times.
- Remove mixture and place in a mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop salmon; add to artichoke mixture.
- Add tarragon, green onions and matzo meal; mix well with a spoon; season with salt and pepper if desired.
- We apologize, but at this time we do not have the nutritional information for this recipe.
PRODUCTVegetableBroth COURSEAppetizers COOKTIME15