Cooking Time: 35 min
- 6 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 6 beef fillets - 5 to 6 oz each
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 14 oz Manischewitz® Beef Broth (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
- Spread pepper on a large plate; press the flat side of each fillet into the pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat; sear filets on each side; remove from pan; place fillets in a 350° oven and continue to cook until desired temperature; place filets on a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add garlic and brandy to sauté pan, making sure to keep away from open flame as brandy will ignite.
- Place brandy mixture over medium low heat and bring to a simmer; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Manischewitz® Beef Broth and lemon juice; simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with soy milk; add to broth mixture; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve drizzled over fillets.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories (kcal): 620
- Total Fat: 47g
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- Total Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 32g
View detailed nutrition
PRODUCTBeefBroth COURSEMain COOKTIME301