Grilled Mahi Mahi with Vinegar Spiked Vegetables
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 3/4 cup baby carrots
- 3/4 cup leeks, chopped (rinse well)
- 3/4 cup rutabaga, chopped
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 28 oz (2 cans) Manischewitz® Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 6 (6oz) Mahi Mahi filets
- Manischewitz® Kosher salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 6 onions
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Marinate vegetables in 2 oz vegetable broth, ginger, garlic, vinegar and sugar for 30 minutes.
- Season Mahi Mahi with salt and pepper; grill on both sides until flaky.
- For each onion, cut 1 inch slice off the top and a thin slice off the bottom so it will sit flat, discard the slices. Peel the onions and with a melon baller scoop out the inside of each onion, leaving the outer 2 layers. Char onion cups on grill and fill with cooked rice.
- Heat remaining vegetable broth; add marinated vegetables and cook for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender; add Mahi Mahi; garnish with parsley.
- Serve with rice filled onion cups.
- We apologize, but at this time we do not have the nutritional information for this recipe.
PRODUCTVegetableBroth COURSEMain COOKTIME301