Sun-Dried Tomato Polenta
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup onions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced in strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 oz Manischewitz® Chicken or Vegetable Broth (2 cans)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- Sliced mushrooms and fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet sauté garlic, mushrooms, onions and sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add Manischewitz® Chicken or Vegetable Broth, thyme and salt; bring to a boil.
- Add corn meal, stirring well; reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Polenta can be served as is or it can be poured onto a cookie sheet and chilled in the refrigerator.
- When mixture is chilled, cut into triangles or other shapes then reheat in a skillet .
- Garnish with mushrooms and parsley if desired.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories (kcal): 133
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Total Carbs: 16g
- Protein: 3g
View detailed nutrition
PRODUCTRSALTChicVegBroth PRODUCTVegetableBroth PRODUCTChickenBroth COURSEAppetizers COOKTIME30