Southwestern BBQ Beef Matzo Ball with Spicy Chipotle Broth
Cooking Time: 10 min
- Manischewitz® Matzo Ball Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons BBQ beef, cooked and shredded (store bought)
- 42 oz Manischewitz® Chicken Broth (3 cans)
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Blend matzo ball mix according to directions.
- Mix adobo sauce and BBQ beef.
- Coat hands in oil or cooking spray; using matzo ball mix, make two half dollar-sized patties.
- Place 1 tablespoon of beef mixture on top of one patty; place second patty over beef and form into a ball. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Heat Manischewitz® Chicken Broth over medium high heat until simmering; add pimentos and green onions.
- Add matzo balls to broth and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Divide evenly among 6 serving bowls.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories (kcal): 153
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Total Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 5g
View detailed nutrition
PRODUCTChickenBroth COURSESoupsSalads COOKTIME30