Cooking Time: 30 min
- 42 oz Manischewitz® Turkey Broth (3 cans)
- 1 can (15 oz) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups tomatoes, 1" diced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, 1/2" diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups turkey, cooked and chopped into 1" cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Reserve 1 cup Manischewitz® Turkey Broth; combine all other ingredients except cornstarch in a large stock pot; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine reserved broth with cornstarch; add to pot.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf and enjoy.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories (kcal): 428
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Total Carbs: 48g
- Protein: 42g
View detailed nutrition
PRODUCTTurkeyBroth COURSEMain COOKTIME30