Warm Salmon Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 6 (4 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 14 oz (1 can) Manischewitz® Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups wild greens, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season salmon with cumin; sear fillets in a skillet over medium high heat; finish cooking in oven until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F.
- Make dressing: combine broth and next ten ingredients (ginger through garlic); bring to a rapid boil stirring constantly; remove from heat and keep warm.
- Divide greens, mushrooms, cucumbers and tomatoes evenly among 6 serving plates; top each with a salmon fillet.
- Serve warm vinaigrette on side.
- We apologize, but at this time we do not have the nutritional information for this recipe.
PRODUCTVegetableBroth COURSESoupsSalads COOKTIME30