Winter Squash Casserole with Matzo Meal Topping
Cooking Time: 1 hr 35 min
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 14 oz Manischewitz® Chicken, Vegetable or Turkey Broth (1 can)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup Manischewitz Matzo Meal
- 1/2 cup Manischewitz Whole Wheat Matzo, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 talespoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon whole leaf thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place squash skin side up in a roasting pan; add Manischewitz® Chicken, Vegetable or Turkey Broth.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour or until squash softens.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, keeping covered.
- Remove squash from skin with a spoon and place in a mixing bowl.
- Retain any broth remaining in roasting pan and add to squash.
- Add salt, garlic, thyme and basil to squash and mix well; place squash mixture in a casserole dish.
- Top with matzo meal topping; bake in a 325° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients together and blend well; top casserole and bake as directed.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories (kcal): 226
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Total Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 4g
View detailed nutrition
PRODUCTTurkeyBroth PRODUCTVegetableBroth PRODUCTChicVegTurkBroth PRODUCTChickenBroth COURSEMain COOKTIME1130